St. Aaron Medal
St. Aaron Medal. St. Aaron was a monk and abbot at a monastery situated on a remote island. It is said the island could only be reached during low tide. He worked with Saint Malo in France. He became a hermit and dedicated his life to God. (Memorial June 22)
- Medal available in Sterling Silver Gold fill, or 14KT Gold.
- Sterling Silver Medal comes with Rhodium Chain.
- Gold Medal comes with Gold Plated Chain.
- Small Medal Dimensions: 1/2" x 1/4"
- Medium Medal Dimensions: 3/4" x 1/2"
- Large Medal Dimensions: 1 x 3/4"
- Women's Chain 18" comes with a clasp.
- Men's Chain 24" comes with no clasp and is continuous.
- Call for pricing for Gold 14kt.