St. Agatha Medal. St. Agatha is the patron saint of nurses and breast cancer patients. (Memorial Feb.5) St. Agatha lived in 250AD. She was a virgin martyr who refused the advances of a Roman senator. He ordered her breasts to be cut off and St. Peter appeared in her prison cell with healing ointment.
- Medal available in Sterling Silver or 14KT Gold Fill.
- Sterling Silver Medal comes with Stainless Steel Chain.
- Gold Medal comes with Gold Plated Chain.
- Small Medal Dimensions:1/2" x 1/4"
- Medium Medal Dimensions: 3/4 " x 1/2"
- Large Medal Dimensions: 1 x 3/4"
- Women's Chain 18" comes with a clasp
- Men's Chain 24" comes with no clasp and is continuous
- Call for pricing for Gold 14kt.