St. Aidan of Lindisfarne Medal. St. Aidan of Lindisfarne died at age 31 in 651. (Memorial - August 31). He is known as the Apostle of Northumbria, was an Irish monk and missionary credited with restoring Christianity to Northumbria. He founded a monastic cathedral on the island.
- Medal available in Sterling Silver or 14KT Gold Fill.
- Sterling Silver Medal comes with Rhodium Chain.
- Gold Medal comes with Gold Plated Chain.
- Small Medal Dimensions: 1/2 x 1/4".
- Medium Medal Dimensions: 3/4 x 1/2".
- Large Medal Dimensions: 1 x 3/4".
- Women's Chain 18" comes with a clasp.
- Men's Chain 24" comes with no clasp and is continuous.
- Call for pricing for Gold 14kt.